2011年9月12日星期一

Today ! 13/09/11

Monday , it's Monday again .
Never change , GO SCHOOL !
Saw my pictures? Did you guys feel a little tiny I'mma on sad mood ?
Hmm , can't count as sad , maybe it's just tired or else , IDK !
When I woke up I just feel like everything is very annoying , and I'll having a bad luck the whole day !
But LUCKILY , nothing happen !
:D
I'm so glad to had a fine day !
And also , teacher Shararina  , our Sivik teacher !
Choose a group of stgudent ready to have a competition !
It's called , Pertandingan Lagu Patrotik , maybe , I 'm not sure the spelling :D
And the most IMPORTANT is  .....
I LOVES SMURFS !
Especially , The Smurfs Theme Song :D
I LOVES IT SO MUCH !
U guys really wanna to check this out !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ5SApe-9mQ&feature=share

没有评论:

发表评论