2011年3月2日星期三

02.02.11

Today,My image was gone...> <
At first,today got 3 exam,including BM,BI and GE..
So,I just done my best :)
Then,At last exam GE...
My math teacher was in my class..
He take his tiny laptop to school,and play it when we doing our test..
After,all my classmate has done it as well...
So,my math teacher was too bored,he take his laptop to records and snap our actions..> <
First,He take his laptop put at my table,then,I think he give we watch some interesting video ..
> < and I see 5 minutes,then,I feel got something wrong and I feel that was me!!
=.=""BUT IT IS TOO LATE!!>
And I think,is ok...nobody saw my ugrly face..> <
That things I can't belive was happen'ing..
He open it and show it to all my classmate!!>
Omg,I have nothing to say at all.....
Ok,it is things that happen today...:)

Bye!Readers!
I will update again tommorow:)

没有评论:

发表评论